Field Short 2.0 - Charcoal
- Durable & Lightweight 4-Way Stretch Fabric
- DWR, Water Resistant Coating
- Mesh Pocket Bags for Quick-Dry Capabilities
- 8-Pocket System w/ Upper Hip Pockets
- Crotch Gusset Increases High Strain Seam Longevity.
- Increased Belt Loop Height > 2''
- 10'' Inseam
- Refund and Exchange Policy
- Care Instructions
- We typically ship within 24 hrs Mon-Thurs
BUY MORE - SAVE MORE
Buy 2 - GET 10% OFF - USE CODE OTGBUY2
Buy 3 - GET 15% OFF - USE CODE OTGBUY3
Buy 4+ - GET 20% OFF - USE CODE OTGBUY4
You may also like
We stand by our product
We know that it is difficult to buy items sight unseen. If you purchase something from us that doesn't fit right, feel right, your significant other hates it, etc., we offer an easy return/exchange process.
• WE PROMISE QUALITY, COMFORT, FIT AND STYLE.
• WE STAND BY EVERYTHING WE MAKE.
• EASY RETURNS AND EXCHANGES WITHIN 30 DAYS
This product has no reviews yet.
I have been searching for a short just like what you all have made. It fits perfect, looks great and is functional all at the same time. As soon as I tried them on I went back on the site and bought all of the other colors.
These were awesome. They are very comfortable. There were no defects.
Another awesome product!!!
I’ve been a loyal customer for some time now, I’ve had several pairs of the Havoc 12” shorts and now I’ve got a couple pairs of the field shorts. They fit perfect and are just light enough to keep me cool on the hot days or warm enough on those chilly days when I gotta be on the road in my Jeep with the top and doors off.
Pretty good - but I prefer the Over N Out shorts
Like them a lot, and lots of useful pockets. Love the stretchy fabric. But the fit is a little big and loose around the waist. The two front belt hoops are a bit far apart, so the front of the pants sometimes fall below my belt buckle. The material feels sturdy and durable, but this makes them a little warm in hot weather. The Over N Out Hybrid Shorts feel a little better and slightly more comfortable. The waist pockets in the Field Short 2.0 could be deeper because my phone doesn't fit as well as it does in the Over N Out shorts.